Monday, July 24, 2017

BEST. SONGS. EVER.

In my early 20s, I sat on my mom's sofa and watched MTV.  I complained to my mom, "What happened to all the good music?"  She laughed and said that was a sign of me getting older.  I reunited with all my old 90s or something later music and share with you the list of... (drum roll)

Crowley's All Time Faves!

30. Alice In Chains, Nutshell
29. Tori Amos, Spark
28. Blink 182, All the Small Things
27. Green Day, Good Riddance
26. Oasis, Wonderwall
25. Buckcherry, Crazy -----
24. Alice in Chains, Nutshell
23. Daughtry, Crazy
22. Shinedown, Simple Man
21. Limp Bizkit, Nookie
20. Hole, Northern Star
19. Alanis M, Uninvited
18. Fuel, Hemorrhage
17. Stone Sour, Looking Through the Glass
16. Saving Abel, 18 Days
15. Korn, Falling Away From Me
14. Staind, It's Been Awhile
13. Aaron Lewis, acoustic covers
12. Evanescence, Bring Me to Life
11. Seether, Every.Single.Song
10. Veruca Salt, Seether
9. Candlebox, Cover Me
8. Sound Garden, Black Hole Sun
7. Joan Osborne, One of Us
6. Nine Inch Nails/Johnny Cash, Hurt
5. Candlebox, Far Behind
4. Hinder, Better Than Me
3. Numb, Linkin Park
2. Like a Stone, Audioslave
1. Hunger Strike, Temple of the Dogs

I invite you to add to the list.  Rediscover the music that continues to rule the world.  Additionally, you might find some new gems, such as collaborations between Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington.  #RIPCHESTER - In a world of darkness, you brought light.

No comments:

Post a Comment